Embrace Collaboration, Standardization and Innovation to Elevate the Customer Experience and Fast Track your Move from Efficiency to Service Optimization
Here at SSON we’re very excited to announce a new addition to our event portfolio: the Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit Canada taking place this July 21-22 in Toronto.
There’s no doubt about it; shared services has evolved from simply being a vehicle for cost reduction to becoming a true driver of business value. And nowhere is this more true than in Canada. By helping organizations break through both cultural and geographic boundaries to deliver enhanced services and increased client satisfaction, shared services has proven to be a powerful enabler to accomplish “more with less.” In addition, with increased global competition, Canada-based companies are also increasingly turning towards the shared services model to more effectively consolidate and redirect resources towards innovation, strategic initiatives and revenue generating business units.
With these objectives in mind, we worked with our expert Advisory Board to develop a program designed to provide shared services leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to accelerate their shared services journey and reap the benefits - such as enhanced service delivery and cost-savings - of a world-class SSO. An unparalleled occasion to learn from the industry's leading doers and thinkers, the Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit Canada will put faces to the Canadian shared services and outsourcing community, showcase real-world stories and actionable strategies for delivering both cost and service improvements year after year.
Join us in July and discover how to:
Break Down Barriers to Effective Communication
In our roundtable discussions broken up by delivery model, uncover how to:
- Global Shared Services: facilitate cross-cross-cultural communication and manage change to ensure consistency, quality and efficiency on a global scale
- Domestic Delivery: engage and empower business units to drive compliance and enhance service with your Canada-based peers
- US Subsidiary: close the perception gap between you and your US based holding company by “Canadianizing” employee content and building robust business partnerships across the border
Develop Customer Management Strategies that Drive Performance and Leave a Strategic Footprint
Experience our in-depth, one-of-a-kind case study presentations that will uncover how to:
- Understand the needs of your internal customer and what "customer satisfaction" means to your SSO
- Measure and continuously improve both the "tangible" and "intangible" aspects of the customer experience to not only satisfy the customer but drive efficiency
- Set the stage for service delivery expansion by transforming client Insight into business strategy
Achieve Optimal Performance by Leveraging Process Enabling Technology to Overcome Complexity, Tight Budgets and Talent Scarcities
Our interactive Workshops will equip you with the essential knowledge and tools you need to:
- Ensure your new shared services initiative generates long-term savings and supports future growth from Day 1
- Re-engineer processes from end-to-end to dramatically improve customer service, cut operational costs and drive productivity